Welcome to Structural Integration by Aaron Tidwell located in Burnsville, NC
Empowering You to Move Freely
“If you can imagine how it feels to have a fluid, light, balanced body, free of pain, stiffness and at ease with itself and Earth’s gravitational field – then you will understand the goals of Structural Integration.” – Ida P. Rolf, Ph. D
Are you tired of struggling with chronic pain, tension, rigidity, and nagging injuries?
Are you seeking personalized one-on-one attention that treats you like a human being?
Have traditional healthcare methods only offered temporary relief?
I believe you’ve come to the right place and have found the most effective solution to jumpstart your path back to optimal health and balance. Give yourself much-deserved pat on the back for committing to your wellbeing. You are ready to take charge of your own healing.
Structural Integration is a compassionate, and remarkably transformative, style of bodywork. With a unique approach of hands on bodywork, empowering movement awareness education, and exploration of the psychophysiological connection of the mind to the body; for those seeking pain relief, and optimal function of their frame and structure, Structural Integration is an amazing tool.
The Structural Integration 10-Series helps chronic pain sufferers, athletes, and people searching for healthier posture, balance, alignment, and functional ease throughout the entire body to:
- Relieve body stress and tension
- Enhance structural balance
- Finally see the last days of your nagging pain, tension, and rigidity issues
- Do the things/activities you love most with joy and effortless ease again
- Dramatically restore and reorganize your posture so you feel lifted and supported by gravity instead of its forces compressing your body causing bodily tension
- Be treated and seen as a real person with your own unique personality and history
- Be empowered with tools for self care
- Enjoy an integrative, thorough, ‘big-picture’ bodywork treating your entire body from head-to-toe
- Explore how your mind, body, and spirit are all pieces of the puzzle to make you feel whole
- Unveil how your psychology and thought patterns creates physical stress
- Learn how to use your body smarter, not harder in everyday activities
- Boost athletic performance and bolster your favorite sport and/or activities such as yoga, pilates, tai chi, golfing, running, playing the guitar, etc